you wake up in the morning determined to focus on your online writing job. With a family vacation scheduled for two weeks from now, you would like to earn some serious money for the outings that you have planned with your two teenage daughters.
After completing the first writing task you take a break and double check to see if the hotel rates have dropped for the place where you would really like to stay. A couple of tasks later and you take another internet break and look into purchasing tickets for an otter swimming experience that is part of one of the regional zoos in the area where you will be vacationing.
As you find yourself writing on the sixth writing job of the day, determined to stay focused on and task, the integrated digital marketing begins its work. First, you see a pop up ad for the very hotel that you were considering. The ad announces downtown events that will be happening on the exact dates that you are considering. Next, you see an ad for the regional zee, offering a discount for the otter encounter experience that you first checked into this morning. You are witnessing the latest digital marketing strategy that so many search engine optimization (SEO) companies are employing.
Is Your Business Looking for More Effective Ways to Reach Your Digital Customers?
Integrated digital marketing may seem like a complicated term, but if you spend anytime on social media you probably understand the effect of these latest marketing strategies. SEO Strategies for small businesses include capturing the keywords that will be most successful in driving people to your web site, but they also work to reconnect with potential customers through their social media sites. By including pop up ads and sponsored content on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, as well as sponsored filters on Instagram, your SEO marketing team can help you make sure that you capture the attention of your most likely customers.
By finding a company that will help you connect your brands with the perfect audience you can see an instant increase in your online traffic as well as walk in shoppers to your brick and mortar store. By creating effective and distinct brand design solutions for companies of all sizes, the best integrated digital marketing teams can help new startups, as well as large established enterprises. Companies that provide decades of marketing and digital expertise know how to make your product or service a brand that can speak to you current customers, as well as your future consumers. By using award winning design techniques and personal attention, the best integrated digital marketing teams can craft perfectly tailored solutions that will fit any business.
- Search phrases being typed into search engines are the way that more than 80% of internet users initiate their purchases and other online activities.
- Three seconds is all the time a typical user will give a web site to load. In fact, studies indicate that 40% of users will leave a web page within that time if it fails to fully load.
- According to Inspired Magazine, companies have 10 seconds to make an impression and tell Internet users what they will get out from your company and website.
- You are reading this list of bulleted points, but chances are you are not alone. In fact, research shows that 70% of people look at lists with bullets, while only 55% of people read lists that are not bulleted.
- Competition for today’s digital customer is intense.
- Online internet searches are the way most customers find what they are looking for, from driving directions to a new wading pool for the back yard.
- Nearly 80% of consumers use smartphones to shop.
- New graphic designs that are professional and powerful can help you capture the eye of an online user who is swimming through digital noise.
- Estimates indicate that 70% of mobile searches lead to online action within an the first 60 minutes.
- Customers react to online sales and promotions that target their previous purchasing decisions.
- Tablet, desktop, mobile, or other online devices have been used by 40% of worldwide internet users to buy products or goods.
- Ecommerce generates $1.2 million every 30 seconds.
- Decisions made by consumers are influenced by search engines in 88% of business purchase decisions.